jenn mccabe

you are here

you are here
jenn mccabe, Jan 19, 2020
Description:
For MOC 8 Day 19 | Cut Out Background

Autumn Papers | Grace in Color (pattern paper as foundation)
A Beautiful Mess Elements | Pink Reptile Designs
Travel Edition Elements & Word Art | Little Butterfly Wings
Hello Fall | Sabrina Dupre
Travelogue Word art M3 | Lynne Marie Designs
Waterside Elements (paint - recolored) | Allison Pennington
Promise Papers | Sara Gleason Designs (solid white paper)
jenirlsrsly likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, What a page!! Love this idea and all of the pattern and texture it creates. Now to see if this white background girl can pull it off. :giggle
    • jenn mccabe
      you know I am a sister in white backgrounds! this was challenging for me too! you can do it! @ashleywb
    • umyesh
      This is so fun! I love that you picked a background similar to your inspiration to play with :) it turned out awesome! I love how you recolored the pieces and the colors you put peeking through. I love that big cluster and the bright green word art too. Thanks for the challenge! I'm excited to play along soon!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is beautifully done I love your take on the challenge.
    • ArmyGrl
      Awesome challenge Jenn! Truly a challenge....but that is a good thing. We learn and grow.

What I love about your page here, aside from that awesome photo, is you changed the color on some of the patterned paper. Way to make it POP!
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Love your layout and love the way you used the replaced cut outs by recoloring...
    • Claire Grantham
      This is awesome!! I love the cutouts and that wonderful cluster that perfectly matches the colours in your photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).