dotcomkari

You Are Enough

You Are Enough
dotcomkari, Aug 5, 2019
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: Wings Unfolded, You are Magical
Heather Joyce: The Beckys
Little Butterfly Wings: Stay Golden Alpha

You are growing up before my eyes and it fills me with wonder, joy, sadness and fear. I marvel at what a beautiful and kind little woman you are becoming. Your smile and bubbly energy can lighten the mood in a room in an instant. But I am also afraid of what this world can do to you as you journey further into it and away from my protective arms. The world can be such a hurtful place. Never..ever..ever.. ever.. settle for second best. Don’t ever let anyone tell you are not worthy. Don’t let them steal your sparkle! You are enough. You are smart, talented, funny, kind , beautiful and capable of doing what ever you set your mind to. You should chase after the best of everything and expect that it can be yours; because my dearest Doodle, you are worth everything good . You are enough.. you are enough…
    • jenn mccabe
      this is just darling! i love the way you've arranged those photos - it's such a great way to make a collection of similar photos and really packs a punch! your journaling is amazing and endearing! she will love reading your words in the future!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).