AllisonPennington

You are a Trademark

You are a Trademark
AllisonPennington, Jul 20, 2011
Description:
Lauren Reid & One Little Bird: Trademark
The Tattered Pear: Story Mappers (edited)
CD Muckosky: Teeny Tiny Type (I think I use this poor alpha on every single layout...)
Allison Pennington: For the Love of Journaling (brushes)
Anna Aspnes: Stitched No.6
    • Cristina
      This is so, so cool!! I love the selective coloring, and the picture is great! I love the color scheme and the journaling too!
    • Beckie
      this is awesome!!! I love the photo edit, love the colors of the photos - and especially love those trademark gloves!! perfection!
    • mommy2boyz
      This is amazing!! I love the big photo with the selective coloring! The layered papers, stitching and title work are spot on too!
    • lmccandless
      Allison, as always...love your style. Well done!
    • Karen
      What a fun page! I love how you popped out the gloves with color and left everything else B&W. Love those journaling brushes too! Great page!
    • MandaKay
      Holy cow batman...this is so creative! So cute! So original! Love the way you did the title at the bottom and the cute little quote about one of these things is not like the other! Man does that ever bring me back! And her gloves highlighted by being in color and the doodles around them...LOVE!
    • cherryberry
      What a great thing to document - love your selective coloring of the purple
    • jenny
      This is so amazing, I love every last little detail!
    • Marlen
      GORGEOUS *wow* Love the picture and the journaling / explaining of it :)
    • Kimpson
      such a great and unique page! what a great picture and journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AllisonPennington
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: