MrsPeel

YesterdaysFamily

YesterdaysFamily
MrsPeel, Oct 2, 2021
Description:
From left to right : My maternal grandma Juana (why Sarita is called Sarah Johanna), my mum, my auntie Celia (who was beyond an auntie, helped me grow and overcome issues when I was not getting on with my mum) my uncle Raul and my uncle Dari. I think this was early 50s, and it has to be my auntie Sarita's wedding.(we named Sarita Sarah after her, she was the one who told me stories of her travels and encouraged me to come to Europe (which my mum was dead against!) and I met Andy) Andy's younger sister is also Sarah, and we decided to go after family, inspiring people's names because, even though we agreed first choice for boy, every name I wanted for girls Andy didn't like or said English people would not be able to pronounce ...Sarita always tells the story of how lucky she was that her dad didn't;t let me call her Rafaela or Maria Eduarda...(even though she says Maria Eduarda wouldn't;'t have been that bad LOL)
Now I have had this photo since 2014, took photos of my mum's ones with our DSLER, but had never scrapped it....seeing this collab, it was clear that time had arrived, this is the product of 2 ladies who are singularly amazing, beyond words amazing together!!!!

In my page, from the NEW RELEASES OCTOBER BYOC + SPECIAL SATURDAY RELEASES + STORE WODE 40% OFF SALE
Designed by Soco & Pink Reptile Designs : The Good Old Days Collab Collection:
The Good Old Days Templates
, (to which I added a layer or 55 LOL)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Good-Old-Days-Templates.html
The Good Old Days Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Good-Old-Days-Kit.html
The Good Old Day Journal Cards
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Good-Old-Days-Pocket-Cards.html
& The Good Old Days Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Good-Old-Days-Alpha.html
TFL!!!
mary kate, angels and keepscrappin like this.
    • mary kate
      What a beautiful family history page! I love how you've used that gorgeous photo as a background, and the cluster above is perfection.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love all the journaling you added in the description! I hope that it's included somewhere on the page too! What a fabulous photo! I love how you clustered in the middle of the title!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous! love the elegant color palette and all of your clutering, super work
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @mary kate thanks!!!!!
      @G.J. Grace, thank you!!!!

@bestcee thanks my lovely, yes, there will be a mirror page with the journaling, I usually journal every page, just not doing much for CT as , especially now I am slower, wanna get to deadlines ...but I like when people share about their pages, and my best friends here are people I started to know through their pages....sometimes I winder if people do want to know (some Brits when you tell stories have the "too much info" faced LOLOL) but I guess in here you can always opt for not reading, right? Also, we need to chat... I LOOOOOVE hearing you today, can't believe is the first time I go to a Cheryl's scrap...and you more than surprised me, plus I have some confessions to make to you shhhhhh :giggle
      :giggle:giggle Hugggzzz

Girls, I will catch up with your galleries tomorrow ( few hours) I came here as Sarita wanted to look at the page, could not resist answering, thanks you all for your kind words!!!!!!
      bestcee and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Good night sleep tight dear @MrsPeel sweet dreams
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks my lovely!!!!! 2 am already here!!!! Huggzzz @G.J.
      G.J. likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a super gorgeous memory photo. I love the way it is scrapped too , That band with the cluster rocks !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    195.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).