kirstiegai

Year in review 2015

Year in review 2015
kirstiegai, Jan 26, 2016
Description:
MOC Day 26 Year in Review

Journalling
The year started with a summer that was nice and not too hot with a few rainy days. We went down the south coast for a few days to Lake Conjola. We took the boat and did some fishing, tubing and yabbie hunting. The rest of the year we stayed home and enjoyed time on our farm. We rode our quad bikes and dune buggies, had some great mud fights and enjoyed dinner around the fire in the backyard. In October we all went to see Monster Jam which we all really enjoyed.

Crystel turned 14 and started Year 9. She improved at school and really enjoyed her photography. She also pushed the “teenage” boundaries a few times!

Madison turned 12 and started High School which was exciting. She went to the State Athletics Carnival for the relay which was a great achievement. At the end of the year she got an Academic Excellence award at school.

Isabella turned 10 and started 4th grade. She improved on her motor bike riding and even did a few very small jumps. Her schooling improved throughout the year and ended with some great results.

Lucas turned 9 and started the 3rd grade. His school results also improved although he still needs to work on his concentration. He got very interested in all the Marvel Comics characters as well as spending a lot of time reading and playing with his lego.

Mick lost his job in April and we decided to start our own transport business. Most of the remainder of the year revolved around the business. we started off well but then had a few problems followed by an accident at the end of the year which put our business on hold for a few months. Theis time was really stressful and tested our relationship.

Most importantly, our family has stuck together and made it through another year. We are all in good health and are surrounded by love for one another.

Highlight Reel by Bella Gypsy
Lena Gardner likes this.
    • Dalis
      Kristie, I really hope that things start looking better soon if they haven't already. Starting a new business can be super stressful, so I'm glad you are scrapping to let some of that steam out. I commend you for scrapping the good, the bad and the ugly.
      kirstiegai likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a year filled with lots of ups and a few downs. Sorry that the business is so stressful, I hope that it is starting to look better now. Great summary of 2015. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • Lena Gardner
      What a great way to document a year in review! Great job highlighting the good and the bad!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).