amandac

XOXO - TLP Jun BYOC Challenge

XOXO - TLP Jun BYOC Challenge
    • vixen
      I choose to be happy just viewing this awesome page :) I heart this too!
      amandac likes this.
    • Rikki
      Absolutely lovely. Great photo and I love the paint, layering, everything.
      amandac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda , my lovely girl...... this is superbly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that background paper (as a matter of fact I wrestle wit it yesterday trying to make it work and gave up in the end, may lift this !!!!) also funny thing that I used fresh to describe the BYOC and it is, indeed, such a fresh feeling also coming out of your wonderful page!!!!! and like Deborah said: I can choose to be happy just looking at the page!!!!!!!! the photo is perfect, the whole thing is wonderfully awesome!!!!!!! I really need to catch up with your gallery (and you in general) I am feeling a bit better now and in a couple of weeks I will (Hopefully) have the news meds increased in dosage so I should be much better, will catch up with you for sure! always a huge pleasure coming across your pages.....Love you!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • fanon
      marvellious
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).