RJMJ

Xmas In July 2018-Inspiration Challenge-Winter Blues

Xmas In July 2018-Inspiration Challenge-Winter Blues
RJMJ, Jul 21, 2018
Description:
I Am Just Finding Out About This Challenge...Really Cool!...I Love The Fact That It Doesn't Necessarily Have To Be Christmas Photos Per Se...So To That End...I Went With 3 Winter Photos From December...This Layout Was Actually Inspired By Our Lovely Dear Dawn...I Just Adore Dawn's Glisten/Kit/Bundle & There Is A Specific Paper In The Kit That Struck Me As Amazing & Original & I Had Actually Set Aside The 3 Photos In A Folder So I Wouldn't Forget To Go Scrap That Page But Low & Behold Life Stepped In & I Completely Forgot About Doing This Layout & With Dawn Being On The Forefront Of My Thoughts Right Now...I Had An Aha Moment!...I Just Remembered Somehow & Then I Saw This Challenge...So Somehow I Think It Was Meant To Be...Dawn Is Still Inspiring Us All The Time & Will Continue To Do So...xoxo...Dawn...

The Rules Of This Challenge:

#1. Multi-Photo Page-I Used 3 Photos & Perhaps 4 If You Count My Extraction In The Bottom Right Corner...
#2. Pick Any Christmas Carol-The Name Or A Line From-I Picked "Let It Snow"
#3. Use At Least 1 Patterned Paper-I Used 2 Patterned Papers & 1 Solid Paper
#4. Elements-At Least 1 Star Or Hearts Etc-I Used 3 Hearts
#5. Add The Date-Just December-That's What I Did-I Added The Word "December"

*So Hopefully I Have Followed All The Rules...For My Winter Blues Layout-I Used*

*Glisten/Bundle-Dawn Inskip
*Winter Words-Cut Outs-Scrapping With Liz
*Winterize-Templates(Various Pieces From Each Template)-Scrapping With Liz
Rikki likes this.
    • bellbird
      beautiful artistic page here! the red with all the soft dreamy blues & blended pics is fantastic and i love the layered wordarts and words! thanks for playing along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so pretty and dreamy
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    497.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    799px
    Height:
    799px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).