bellbird

Xmas 2017

Xmas 2017
    • Serena
      This is fun! I love your "snow" in the back and the bow looks so touchable, like I could just pick it up and walk off with it!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Serena i know it's so real! i love that bow - the foldy bit where you can tell it's a one-sided stripe design and how it doesn't look digi at all! it's a good one Renne! @ForeverJoy
      Serena likes this.
    • amandac
      What a fabulous Bellbird (wink) family Christmas page! So many gorgeous elements that look touch-ably real and so much fun.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @amandac yep you'd never guess how grinchy Mr Bellbird is from this timer photo! lol and well the superpotato book and plush probably needed an explanatory caption but i can imagine BigW didn't sell many of them, it could have been made only for her (and was not worth what i paid but i aim for a genuine smile every xmas and this present was bought knowing it would be the one so i sucked it up and bought it for this reason #lifestooshort #pricelessmoments #buythebook <- i know you can relate to that one ;-)

(And DS has a fishing rod if that's not obvious - he was stoked to have his own kid-sized one even if it was not the intended 'smile' present)
      amandac likes this.
    • amandac
      I TOTALLY understand that life is too short not to buy the book Justine :giggle
      Aww what a special day ... you went to so much trouble! Gold stars for! I just chuck money at my kids haha (mind you they only really WANT money now!)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @amandac KWYM, DD is 13 today and it's not the same, knowing she's seeing taylor swift later in the year there was no big surprise or presents really- hopefully there's some smiles then - and i just have to re-scrap pics from past birthdays when i ultimately catch up (hope your ankle is better too!)
      amandac likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic. You are so right about the FDD templates and clustering photos. Love the photos from your Christmas and love the realistic shadow work to make your elements stand out! Nice touch with the style on the template shapes, I'll have to remember that. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bbymks5
      You always have the BEST family photos!! I love the snow too!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).