rdjrneace

X-Happy-Camper

X-Happy-Camper
rdjrneace, Jan 4, 2016
Description:
Outdoorsy: Camping by Kristin Aagard
    • emileem
      fun use of adorable elements and I love that you documented this story--I'm with you on the camping :)
    • dvhoward
      Your story made me chuckle. It so reminded me of my first camping experience. I gave it up too. Love the camp scene you created with the journaling.
    • Aussiegirl
      Too funny! I like camping, and did a lot of it growing up...but even I prefer a nice comfy bed! Love the scene you created!
    • jenn mccabe
      that is a funny story ... what an adventure. and i'm another one that prefers a hotel and comfy bed! love the backgrd papers - such an outdoorsy, natural feel and the stitched grid is super cute!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am anti camper. My parents still camp? I don't get it? I have a stove, fridge, toilet, why do I want to leave that? I love your attitude and so glad you got closer to civilization!
    • Trista
      Oh my goodness this is the perfect page for this challenge. I can relate to this being a bit of a "glamper" myself. I am not one that cares too much for roughing it, unless of course roughing it means the Holiday Inn. :giggle
      I love all of the camping elements used here to reinforce the topic. Perfection!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    rdjrneace
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).