MiekSter

Working during COVID

Working during COVID
MiekSter, Jul 3, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies | Amazing things will happen (M3 add-on)
Mixed Media Artistry
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Amazing-Things-Will-Happen-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html

Rachel Jefferies | Captivating Basics, Photo Ready #1
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Captivating-Basics-Photo-Ready-1.html
sbpoet, trekmom, Thuria and 1 other person like this.
    • KarenB
      Such a poignant photo - stay safe! Beautiful layering, and the little flowers are so delicate :)
      MiekSter likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Nice to see you back creating again, looks like you've been doing some brave work, like Karen said please continue to stay safe!
      MiekSter likes this.
    • Karen
      SOOO happy to see you creating again! I love the beautiful happy colors on here even despite the serious photo of you working during this mess! I'm so glad to see that you have good PPE to keep you safe too!
      MiekSter likes this.
    • MiekSter
      @Karen It's just some extra caution to work with mask, gloves & glasses. I'm not working directly with COVID patiënts; we're on a closed island in the hospital to protect out vulnerable little patiënts
      Karen likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Fantastically creative take on the chevron challenge!
    • bcnatty
      Your creative take on this challenge is AWESOME!!!! Love it!!
    • tania
      This page is just so amazing. Love your take on this challenge!!
    • trekmom
      This is just so amazingly reflective, beautiful and gorgeous. Please stay safe.
    • Justagirl
      OH MY WORD! Is it ok that you made your own? UMMMM YESSSSS This is amazing hun. So so inspiring and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your uber talent girl you rock!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).