Scrappie Irene

Wonderful

Wonderful
Scrappie Irene, Feb 5, 2017
Description:
Grown in Great Brittain by G&T Designs and Dawn Inskip
LynnG, Rikki, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • bellbird
      So pretty! The butter fly is a wonderful element choice for your wonderful photo!
    • tappy
      hydrangea are my favourite flowers. Love the big photo .
    • cfile
      just gorgeous! I love the huge photo of the hydrangea.. they are so pretty and they amaze me that they turn different colors based on the PH of the soil... I like them with this lilac color, but the pinks and skyish blue coloring are pretty too. the blend work and masking into the bg is perfect and then of course the watercolor brackets and word art with the sweet butterfly is just the perfect added touch. so beautiful!!
    • renee82
      Those flowers are beautiful! I love how the photos blends into your background and your title work is great here! TFS!
    • StefanieS
      I just adore hydrangeas as well, lovely close-up photography, love the addition of the perfect dimensional butterfly to make it pop.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! just gorgeous. You've add the perfect touches to let the photo shine - love the subtlety of the blended papers.
    • Jan
      All of the above...it is a beautiful page. I love the little cluster you made down in the corner there.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Scrappie Irene
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).