cfile

Wonderful memories (2/4 Speed scrap)

Wonderful memories (2/4 Speed scrap)
cfile, Feb 5, 2020
Description:
------------------
Speed Scrap instructions:
-1 photo (stroke framed, framed or no frame)
-2 JC's (Option: can substitute 1 additional photo for 1 JC)
-3 paper pieces
-paint
-stitching
-At least 2 background papers (I used 3 - 2 are blended together)
-At least 6 elements of your choice (in addition to paint, stitching and/or frame already noted that are musts)
-Title, Date and at least 2 lines of journaling
---------------------------
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings | Do Your Thing Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Do-your-thing-bundle.html
Little Butterfly Wings | Day Dreamer Stitches
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Daydreamer-stitches.html
Sabrina Creations | Day Dream (string) no longer in store
fonts: Corona 3 Typewriter
    • Justagirl
      How good does the photo look tucked behind the journal card. Such a sweet photo, there is something about photos of days gone by that grab my heartstrings even when they are someone elses too. beautiful scrapped Christa the vintage vibe you created with this kit is perfect.
      Lisa B and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @Justagirl thank you so much Em!! I love this photo of my parents!! My nephew looks like my Dad’s twin!! Thank you for your sweet comments!! Xo
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an awesome photograph and page, Christa! I'm loving all of your luscious layers - particularly that string that's on top!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you so much Cheryl :) Hugs.. I really loved making this page. I have been thinking about the two of them alot.. I love this photo of my parents > Hugs and thanks for the sweet comment :)
    • LilachOren
      Such an amazing page!! wow!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LilachOren Thank you so much Lila :) I think these are my new favorite kits of LBW.. look at that fun Journal card with the typewriter :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment :)
      LilachOren likes this.
    • LilachOren
      I know!!! I love this kit....I have used in in 3 pages and im sure im going to use it more....LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • marijke
      Fabulous page Christa ... Love the kit you used (I go to the shop :)) also love the photo ... a photo to cherish ...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @marijke Thank you so much Marijke!!! (btw you will love the "do your thing" kit :) )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).