heather_dw

WLS 1b

WLS 1b
heather_dw, Aug 10, 2020
Description:
This is for Lynn Grieveson's Designer challenge. Using 1 kit to make 2 pages. This was HARD for me because this kit had no leaves, strings or beads. Eep!

I used Designed by Soco Simple and Clean template and Lynn Grieveson's Boho Vibes kit.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful! Love how everything is centred and it makes the photo (and your stunning hair!) pop
    • cookingmylife
      Hope your life plan is going as hoped! Love how the template makes the focus of you taking care of you.
    • flowersgal
      Good for you, Heather, that you proceeded with something that will improve your health. I like the design all pointing to you. The anchoring paint and transfer really cause your photo to really stand out. You did a great job on these two pages for the challenge. Thanks for playing with us and for taking on the challenge of getting outside your comfort zone with the missing pieces.
    • Angela Toucan
      blessings to you. great story telling, thank you for haring this with us. beautiful page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heather_dw
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).