StefanieS

With Love

With Love
StefanieS, Mar 25, 2016
Description:
I used You Are {Dressed Up} Template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs and Signed, Sealed, Delivered from Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear dear friend.... finding your pages (and being able to stop to share the love) makes my day, ALWAYS. You are one of the most amazing storytellers, memory keepers in this whole industry, LOVE love how elegant and fun and perfectly composed this page is, LOVE the fact that you capture this moment, even before I read the journaling I could hear her giggling... I almost started commenting on saying that then I thought...wait, lets read the journaling as maybe my sight tricks me and is not what I think but it was exactly what it feels.... and you communicating it so wonderfully. LOve the take on the template, love the kit you used (they are north amazing and then together....incredible!!!!! Sharing this : Into the Froggy Faves!!!![​IMG]
    • AnneofAlamo
      way to go mom, with the camera!! taking these just because moments are beyond special and become more and more priceless...think about how fun this will be to share with grand kids...lol
    • LynnG
      That is so funny and love that you captured and scrapped it. You excell at capturing the everyday. Well deserved froggy fav :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    530 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).