Credits:
Forever Joy Designs | Comfort & Joy Page Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COMFORT-and-JOY-page-kit.html
Font: Prestige Elite Std Regular
----------------------
photo by my Sister in Law
ForeverJoy and StefanieS like this.
    • JenEm
      What an amazing photo, Christa! The snowflakes and foliage are so perfect for this. Great capture and page. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @JenEm thank you Jen!! My sister in law lives across the state from me in the mountains and takes photos and sends to me :) I loved all the ice on the tree.. so glad it didn’t ice up here! (They are in Roanoke VA we are in Virginia Beach 5 hours apart and they got ice and stuff we got rain! )
    • bellbird
      i'm not sure if it's because i'm a weird tactile person or that i've just never experienced snow like this that i want to reach thru the screen and see it the snow would hold the shape of each pine needle & be hard and hold it's own while i touch it or if it's quite fragile and it would just shatter and break or fall straight off, in which case i'd be sad b/cos this is like a perfect sculpture! amazing photo and i love the stapled on pine branch thing (yeah, i don't really know much about pine trees either - we have something called a norfolk island pine but that's about as close as we come, it's not even really a true pine tree, the 'needles' are way different, they're almost succulent like and kind of strangle and push other plants out of the way along the coast line around Aust)
    • cfile
      @bellbird Thanks Justine! Yeah the ice storms are pretty magical! This is up at my brother's.. Northern Virginia... I really think it is magical in the winter but I like to look at it only LOL... me + Cold = no good LOL
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).