Meibritt

Winter Wonderland (Moc6-2)

Winter Wonderland (Moc6-2)
    • cfile
      Meibritt I love this! The photo is fabulous! I can feel the cold just from seeing the wonderful parka coat! All bundled! We are having a cold issue as well which is rare here and we are expecting snow tomorrow so we will be bundling up too!! Love all the paint, the copper wire word title, the stitching, and paint splotches.. wonderful!!!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Loving this, great page!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great photo, loving all of the paint, and how that gold paint ties so well back to your photo.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • jcb5600
      Lovely title work and a wonderful little stitched on charm.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      love the colours you chose for this page.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • Meibritt
      @cfile Christa, this is my youngest daughter. She and the family went to a snow area to sled. Here with us is currently no snow.
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautiful! Wonderful photo, she is soo pretty! You did a wonderful job with the sketch! Nice shadows! Hope you had fun using Dawn's sketch!
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a fabulous photo of your daughter with all that fur trim framing her face. Your layout is just perfect in reinforcing the theme of winter, snow and cold weather.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous winter page
    • sberkan
      This is just gorgeous! I love the brown on the winter page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).