Winter Wishes
lorryfach, Jan 14, 2015
Description:

Dagmar kept insisting that it couldn’t be Christmas without snow, and there was no convincing her otherwise. I was worried about how we would deal with her disappointment, but wouldn’t you know it... snow came on the 24th and stayed for a few days. Who knew Santa granted wishes like that?

A Season to Remember papers by Amber LaBau available at The LilyPad; A Season to Remember elements by Amber LaBau available at The LilyPad; January 2015 template freebie by Amber LaBau available at Amber LaBau's blog; Fonts: JandaEverydayCasual
    • MrsPeel
      love the blocking Lorry, gorgeous soft colors, amazing wooden background and that little cluster is the perfect touch, beautiful!!!!! [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      gorgeous background and tones in this winter page Lorry. love the quilted PP blocking too! 
    • VickyD
      fab blocking and cluster work xx The background paper is fab for this page
    • bcnatty
      I just love the blocking and the soft colours to compliment the picture!
    • MelanieB
      Lorry, I love everything about this! I wouldn't have thought to use the collage template like this, as blocks without a frame. And your cluster is awesome, too! :)
    • MelanieB
      ... and it's a January Froggy Favourite!!! :) https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php/34745-January-Froggy-Favorites?p=564425&viewfull=1#post564425
    • suzyqscraps
      Beautiful! Love the shadowing on the cluster!
    • Christine
      This is so pretty! Great use of a template and I love the colors!
    • Tronesia
      This is such a gorgeous page!
      [​IMG]
    • lorryfach
      Kiss! And thank you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2015