KAPOH

Winter-Rules

Winter-Rules
KAPOH, Oct 13, 2020
Description:
I found this picture of the dog while looking at Pexels for "winter" pictures and I just couldn't resist it for this ATC.
JOURNALING
Winter Rules
Winter is probably my second favorite season, but it has to follow my rules. It’s that “snow” thing. It can only appear in WINTER, between the December solstice and the March equinox. AND it can only land on the trees, grass, meadows, rivers, lakes, etc. It must not touch ANYTHING paved. No sidewalks. And DEFINITELY no streets. Let’s face it. What would you rather see snow-covered: a beautiful glistening meadow with evergreen trees in the background, untouched by humankind; or a sloppy highway with dirty black snow piled up in ruts as countless vehicles slip and slide around, or get stuck.
QUOTE: "Snowflake is Winter's butterfly."
CREDITS: PHOTO: by Tatyana Chernyshova from Pexels; KITS: "Autumn is Here" and "Winter Sport" by Kristin Aagard; QUOTE: by Vectorinka; FONTS: Comic Sans; Mariah
1. Winter is my second favorite season, but it has to follow the rules
2. Light blues and whites
3. Snowflake
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Oh, that is such a precious photo!! I love the journaling about your personal feelings regarding the season. I also love how the first two (and I'm guessing the last two) look similar - this will be a wonderful "set".
    • wombat146
      Love your thoughts on winter and agree that snow does look a lot better on trees and lakes etc. and not on the road! :) Terrific ATC and I love the subtle texture going on in the background. Lovely work!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).