WINTER-MORNING-DELIGHTS
wombat146, May 31, 2016
Description:
Created with Lynn Grieveson products from The Lilypad
Messy Pockets 1 (parts of)
Garden Mystery kit
Stitched Down Dates
    • jenevang
      wow. That spiderweb! What a fantastic shot. I love these photos and your journaling. Super page.
    • NancyP
      Well I don't know where your neck of the woods are, but I DO know that I would sure love to be there!!! Your descriptive journaling made me feel that sun and hear those birds! Totally AWESOME!!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • wombat146
      @NancyP thank you for your sweet comments Nancy, I live in New South Wales, Australia........... we don't have a winter like you guys up in the northern hemisphere :) We do it snow Downunder but that it way south of us and up in the mountains to our west they also get a bit of snow........ we feel it on the wind when it is blowing from the west :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow! Brilliant 'repurposing' of the template and the colours are just so wonderful with the photos. Love the row of postage stamps too. Winters are a little more damp and miserable our neck of the woods. I much preferred Sydney winters!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love the photos and the fabulous details you added into what still feels like a simply striking layout.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    May 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).