mrs2a50

winter kisses

winter kisses
mrs2a50, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 14:

We had a hard frost yesterday morning so I made a quick loop around my work to grab some photos. Quote is from Lewis Carroll: “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.”

Elements used: branch, leaf, flower, heart stamp (behind the journaling), leaf stamp (left edge)

Dawn Inskip: Frozen in Time
One Little Bird: Shimmer Papers; This Year Papers
    • Tree City
      OMG, I'm in love with this page! The soft colors, the beautiful photos, the lovely script font. So pretty and wonderfully done!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • cfile
      perfect photos for the qote and I love the font you chose! That panoramic photo is fabulous!! Love your double page!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Stunning Julie <3
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • jk703
      Julie! This is beyond awesome! You should scrap doubles more often, :giggle. Don't shoot me :hide and sorry about that extra pattern. lol! I now want to go take more panoramic photos! :)Perfect kit and allies!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Christina W
      This is just breathtaking; the photos are gorgeous and perfectly capture that silent, magical atmosphere after a snowfall. The peaceful grey papers harmonize so well with the snowy landscape. Love the Carroll quote as well.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1360px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).