tanteva, Mar 12, 2023
Description:
Credits:
Pocket Art Signature Kit 11 by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Art-Signature-Kit-11.html

Font - LD Post

Translation:
March 9, 2023
Just when you start to long for spring, you get about 10 inches of snow!
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Amen to this, this page is fantastic, Love your snowy home. Love the layout, the colors and your journaling. My crocuses began to bloom, and we got about 5 inches of snow, poor little flowers.
      cfile and tanteva like this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous page Eva! I love the blended photo and the framed and stitched photo with the sweet clusters placed perfectly on the photos.. I really love your blended photo and love all the threads and pops of blues and greens here. Well done! I dislike the Winter too.. we generaly live in an area if we do get snow it is not much and rare, although 2 or 3 years ago we got the most we had had in a long time.. almost 3 feet which shut everything done as we do not have the removal equipment here to take care of huge snows.. glad it is almost over for you, and hope your Spring comes real quick! Stay warm in the meantime! Thank you for playing along with the Rachel Jefferies' March Mixed Media Challenge!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).