mmbstaley

Wind Waves & Light

Wind Waves & Light
mmbstaley, Aug 26, 2020
Description:
credits:
Kim Jensen: Brushed Kraft {Colorful}, Mashed Up Paper Words Weather, Bloomin' Flakey, Bloomin' Loopy, Bloomin' Baubles, Frame-O-Mania 1, Bloom and Grow Bloghop freebie
font: The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce
umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Your rainbow circle is just perfect for this beautiful photo!
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout. Perfect photo for the circle and I like all the soft colors you used. Looks like a fun place to visit.
    • umyesh
      Thanks so much for making this a template for everyone to enjoy Melinda! I love how your photo has the circle in the middle; too perfect! Love the frame behind the title too; I need to try that.
    • bellbird
      so much amazing stuff here, from that photo (so cool, never seen anything like that piece in the middle of the fountain) to the rainbow circle and all the flower clusters! awesome work!
      mmbstaley likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      @bellbird It was a really cool kinetic art installation! there were pieces inside the sphere that moved with the waves in the water and wind currents that reflected light around inside it. Other pieces he had were large sculptures that danced wildly in the light breezes, and small subtle ones that hid in the out of the way gardens. I would go see it again if they brought it back.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      mmbstaley likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mmbstaley
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).