ForellaP

Wimberley Texas Page 1

Wimberley Texas Page 1
ForellaP, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
MOC7 Day 30: Travel Storytelling
For our anniversary this year, we decided to take a little weekend trip to Wimberley Texas. We stayed two evenings at Creekhaven Inn, a bed and breakfast that sits on property bordering the Cypress Creek and within walking distance of the main shopping strip. We drove into Austin on our first evening and hit up our favorite Vegan Food Truck Arlo’s. Russell also bought me an awesome Frankenstein and Bride and of Frankenstein T-shirt. Hearts!!! The morning brought us out for a day of shopping down Wimberleys main strip where I enjoyed all the amazing unique shops and their offerings. Wimberley has got a bit of everything from local art, antiques, and specialty gifts. Some of my favorite shops included a The Herb Room, Wall Street Western (with it’s cats, vintage clothing and boots), Ceremony Botanical Studio, and Sassy Scrappers (which was packed to the rafters with paper goodies). In the afternoon we visited the Cypress Creek distillery and picked up a bottle of yummy Vanilla Rum. For dinner we ate at The Leaning Pear where I ate the largest crab cake I’ve ever seen, munched on a delicious gourmet “The Uncle Art” pizza and sampled Russell’s meatloaf. I’m still dreaming of that crab cake and would I’d love to make this trip again.

Credits: Adventure 2 by Lilypad Collab,
Non-Lilypad: Template by Yin Templates
Font for title Explorado
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    ForellaP
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).