June Style Challenge - 2 pager
Credits:
Sabrina Creations | Do It Yourself Collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Do-It-For-Yourself-Collection.html
Dawn Inskip | Awesome - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Awesome-Elements.html
fonts: Splendid 66
    • jenn mccabe
      holy heck this is gorgeous! i love that center of the spread! this isn't a template is it? what a way to rock the 2 pager Christa! love this!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn... No it is not a template.. I made it as I went.. LOL Thanks for the compliment on the 2 pager Jenn... I did this type of thing doing my blurb books for our trips to the UK... making it up as I go. :) Hugs :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Dalis
      Making it up as you go works for you girl!!!!! wow! this is so cool!!!!! I love that double framing. Plus, wow the food shots are making me hungry!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dalis Ha Ha Dalis.. yes I wing it a lot :) It works fast for me that way. Re the food pictures thank you.. I love taking photos before enjoying the meal.. that meal was even more delicious than the pictures reflected!! Thanks again for your sweet comment!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cfile I have no power, I always say "oh, I am going to take a pic" and then it arrives and I have no self-control and dive in. I ALWAYS remember when there is nothing left on the plate! LOL!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).