kendrawalter

Wicked

Wicked
kendrawalter, Jan 19, 2022
Description:
Created for MOC 10 Day 17 - Title Bleeding off the Page

Just Jaimee - Bling Alphas, Storyteller 2017 March, Storyteller 2017 May Papers and Wordart (I modified the "life is good" word art to say "changed for good" which is a song from the show)
Sabrina's Creations - Hey Sunshine
MrsPeel, Dalis and zotova like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      Look at that amazing title!!!! It looks incredible against that BG paper. and front row! very nice!!!
    • Dalis
      Can I say this is WICKED!?!?!? OMG, you lucky ducks you got to seat front ROW!!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      @Dalis here they open the box office at 10 am, they give the first 14 people (the whole front row) tickets at half price.... that was the way Sarita was able to go 11 times....!!!! I stopped at 4 times LOL but she would even now if possible wake up at 3am to be queuing at 4 am at the stairs in front of the theatre, so she could get the tickets!!!!

Kendra, awesome, as you may guess by my above comment, Wicked is one of the most favourites in this house, I was a performer for 30 years, my daughter graduated with triple distinction Musical Theatre College... and agree with Dalis, superbly awesome take on Wicked and Congrats for the Froggy Fave!!!!!
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel
      I didn't know! Maybe they do something similar here.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Dalis I ll get Sarita to find out, she knows every box office offer for Wicked in the entire world
      [​IMG]

by the way, made a page for your challenge to post on Friday , talk later
      [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • kendrawalter
      @Dalis @MrsPeel @tinkerbell1112 Thank you all so much! A froggy fave! I'm honored! We love going to the theater, but surprisingly have only been to see Wicked this one time! Like @MrsPeel said, we went early to enter the lottery, though our theater does it a bit different. Everyone there for the lottery entered their name into a bowl and they drew out names for the first row tickets - if you won, you could get up to 2 tickets for $25 each.

Also, I updated my page on here. After I posted it last night, I decided the word art should say "Changed for Good" instead of "Life is Good" in homage to the show! I had to ransom note some letters from other Just Jaimee wordarts to spell out "changed" in the correct font, but I love it even more now lol
      Dalis and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      because I knew you... I have been changed...for Good!!!!
      marvellous, Kendra, brilliant change!!!!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      I ll be back, am rushing right now but will be back!!!
    • MrsPeel
    • kendrawalter
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).