frutselke

Why I Scrap

Why I Scrap
frutselke, Feb 1, 2021
Description:
MOC9 Jan02 - Why I Scrap

Right Now - Designed by Soco

Journaling [332 words]:
I have always been creative. From an early age I was encouraged to play with colours, materials and to express myself. Paper was my favourite. I loved all the possibilities it offered, from drawing to origami. I made greeting cards, folded stars and animals, cut flowers and collaged book covers. Of course I would catch the scrapbook bug, it was only a matter of time. But with glue, paper and photos all over the house there was no room for a baby. Something had to go. The craft room became a nursery, I got my first laptop and there was the solution: digital scrapbooking. In between nursing and changing nappies I learned all the ins and outs of photoshop. As life moved on, so did we. And in my craft room now there’s a computer screen next to boxes full of paper, glue and photos. The pile of ongoing project is as high as forever and I love it.

Documenting our life means I get to see again, again and again how you grow up and become your own person with each and every day. And along with you, I see myself getting older, my life moving forward.

A picture can tell a thousand words. And I want to be the one to put those words down on paper. Collect tokens, tickets and symbols to create a diary of our lives. Whether on actual paper or digital canvas, let me be the one to tell.

Photo by photo I preserve the memory. There are things I don’t remember,
moments I forget. That is the natural way of life. I’m only human after all. That’s why I’m grateful for all the techniques and equipment that enables me
to capture the way you smile, the things you enjoy and how you walk through life. Memory keeping helps me record the story of our lives.

Scrapbooking allows me to be creative.
Creativity keeps me sane.
Sanity gets me through life.
Therefore: I scrap to survive.
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading the journaling and I love how you did the journaling - blocking it and using different fonts. Great photos. Wonderful page!
      frutselke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    frutselke
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    414.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).