G.J.

Why Do I Scrap?

Why Do I Scrap?
G.J., Jan 7, 2021
Description:
Layout created using Capturing Fall by Lilypad collab. Font used Sue Ellen Francis by Kimberly Geswein.
Journaling "
Why do I scrap now? basically just for fun, as a way to express myself thru art, but also I do as therapy, a way to find peace, proceed my emotions and understand myself. But, how did it all began? I discovered digital scrapbooking around 2013. At the beginning I was caught by the tags, and actually I still belongs to many facebook tags groups, but one fine day searching digital stuff I found a blog hop, and the layouts caught immediately my eye. Many years ago, during my childhood I did tons of scrapbooking cards, using papers, scissors and glue, that I used to give as gifts to my friends. When teen I used to have some friends, that moved abroad, and became pen-friends, I used to decorate the letters with stickers, stamps, glitters, etc., so digital scrapbooking immediately caught my attention, I didn't know where or how start, but reading the blog hop I found out my first forum, unfortunately closed its doors few months later, and following the designers I found The Lilypad and some other forums. Soon I stopped being a tagger and I focused all my energy just in digital scrapbooking, first like a hobby, and little by little become my passion. I began accruing photos, and I tried different styles, I don't know if I've found the mine, I love white space, minimalist and pocket pages, but also I can give a try to different style, I love to learn something new and I'm always open to new techniques, that's why digital scrapbooking is perfect for me. Almost 8 years and I still have so much to learn."
Elaine80, Graciela1 and Avia like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    406.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).