sushimommy

who she already is

who she already is
sushimommy, Oct 23, 2018
Description:
my daughter is my inspiration. wiser than her years, braver than her fears, boots and pearls, and Jesus in her heart. :heartlub

Forever Joy: Prairie Rose Page Kit
Pink Reptile Designs: Pure & Simple Elements
Lynne-Marie: Flannel
font: Paduka Script
Christina W and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am so so happy to be able to be around a bit more, and finding a page of yours is most certainly a joy to my heart.... she is beautiful and a wonderful girl...... I know the feeling of being lighten up with their life!!!!! LOVE the photo, the gorgeous lace detail, the title work, the journaling font is perfection here....awesome all over!!!!! [​IMG]
      sushimommy likes this.
    • sushimommy
      @MrsPeel thank you sweet friend - i am happy to be able to finally be around a bit more as well, and seeing your sweet comments ALWAYS make my heart happy!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @sushimommy I did think you may have been a bit away.... well, so SO delighted we are both with more time for filling our hearts with the joy of making a record of their lives... Huge huggzz!!!!!
    • SharLamb
      This really caught my eye in the gallery. Such a beautiful photo with the sun rays perfectly directing the eyes toward your daughter. I love the way the word art looks, and even more what it says. God bless both of you.
      sushimommy likes this.
    • bcnatty
      What a lovely page...that photo is awesome and I love the big title
      sushimommy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    sushimommy
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).