sakura-panda

Who I Am

Who I Am
sakura-panda, Jan 17, 2021
Description:
I spent way too much time on this one. My signature colors are navy blue and pink; I tried to make them dominant. I went with hobbies, interests and pursuits for the "who I am" phrases.

Layout created January 2021

Supplies list: Happy Hearts and Feels Like Home Stickers and Papers by Becca Bonneville; Hygge Holiday by Bella Gypsy; Springy, I Like Big Books and So Selfie Mini Kit by Kristin Aagard. Title and label font is Pharmacy.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Saar
      What a beautiful take on the challenge. I love your words and all the details. Beautifully done.
    • MrsPeel
      and I am SO glad you decided to translate it into your hobbies...I think a hobby can define a person pretty well..... in many cases, many people do not choose their job, but we do all choose our hobbies!!!! love the page you came up with., Absolutely adore Becca and her stickers, this sis sweet and love the clean cut that the background paper gives, all is well defined and your shadows are beautiful!!!! I havent been around much in the year, but remember you from before, so glad to see you here and with such a beautiful page!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    sakura-panda
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    388.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).