MOC #3

MPM Create
Create Sampler - Sahlin Studio
Blessed - Sahlin Studio
MPM Foundation
Bakers Gonna Bake - Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love the feminine touches on this page so much! and the words look so gorgeous in the font, the gold and they really look letter pressed too. beautiful!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • melidy
      The white cut out from the black paper really makes the layout pop from the gallery and I love all the feminine details. Beautiful page!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amber!!!! so beautifully composed!!!!! love (always) your elegance, the depth the black generates here gives even more light to the essence of you!!!!!!
      I have to say, when Mirjam sent is the email about you being with us now... she said La Bau and you having been a designer here.... my thought were : she wll always be ScrapMatters Amber to me!!!! I remember how beautifully that team treated me, always.....and so much talent all over, with you ar the helm :) anyway, LOVE this, gorgeous and inspiring!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      sm_amber likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Thank you so much for your very kind words, @MrsPeel .. You always share so much love and light yourself. I always walk away with a smile after reading your posts.. Much love to you, friend.. :heartslub
    • PaperWings
      Very bold and elegant. The black draws you to the LO and the white lets the elements shine.
      sm_amber likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Memory Pockets Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    321.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).