navaja77

Who I Am

Who I Am
navaja77, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
Paper and Elements from the following kits:
Sunshine and Hurricane, She Is Your Super Hero, 247 and Morning Rush by Little Butterfly Wings
Mamarazzi by ForeverJoy Designs
Pieces of You by Kim Jensen
Speech Doodles and Masks by Scrapping With Liz
Home, Lazy Weekend and Scientific by Kristin Aagard
Here and Now by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
The Path I'm On by Rachel Jefferies
Build It by Erica Zane and Studio Flergs
New Job by Pink Reptile Designs
Life Uncensored: Scary by Little Butterfly Wings, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Allison Pennington and Etc by Danyale
Alpha No 20 by Krystal Hartley
Snapshot by TLP
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      That is a credit list & a half but you've made it all look so cohesive! Love the artsy styling & speech bubble idea for the different pieces of you!
    • bonnenuit
      Lovely layout! Which kit had the laptop in it? I was looking all over for something like that.
    • navaja77
      @bonnenuit It's from Lazy Weekend by Kristin Aagard.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ophelia this is great!!!!! love your background choice, and so sweet composition with the elements, the glasses in her are a great detail!!! you should give a try to the Monthly Muse ... not that you cannot use photos on the Muse, but most of us used the inspiration to compose some photoless so it is like a fun time in playing with product!!! with the ability you show here to combine so many designers and different kind of elements and make them come together in harmony, I would say you would love the Muse!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    navaja77
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).