Who Cares
lorryfach, Apr 6, 2015
Description:

We were just being silly when we took this picture, but now I can’t see it without remembering what I made with it later. Tired of the “mommy wars” on a forum I frequented, I used this picture and many others to make a blinkie signature that listed several of things everyone was fighting over. “Cloth me... ‘Sposie me... Carry me... Pram me...” I don’t remember every panel, but at the end, I added “put a funnel on my head... who cares? as long as you love me.”

Easy Peasy Vol1 - templates by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Papers} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Journal Cards} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {Flairs} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Butterfly Basics - Family Edition {word arts} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Fonts: DJBCONNOR,TheSophia
    • Dana
      ha - that's an interesting story! moms can be so judgmental to each other! super cute page and pic - and perfect sentiment at the end!
    • Miranda Barten
      Awesome page, lovely journaling and a great page for my dare!! Thanks for playing!
    • buzinettescrap
      oh this is super cute Lorry ! Love that face and the hapiness feeling throught the color you use !!!
      Thanks so much to play with us this week !
    • Ga_L
      This page is Very fun ! Love the picture. Thank you for playing with us.
    • thimbleberrie
      Fun story and fun layout. Love the stacked papers and elements.  THanks so much for playing with us this week.
    • Margje
      Awesome story and page! Thanks for playing with us!
    • paula kesselring
      What a Sweet page!!! lovely journaling and cute pic!Thanks so much for playing with us at the DIGIDARES this week!
    • Dalis
      Lorry, I love the story behind the funnel on the head, fun and cute!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: