AmandaJ

Who Am I?

Who Am I?
    • Donitab
      Love the simplicity of this and the bullet type list
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Simple and stunning! Love that single pop of color.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so very pretty!! I love the minimal design and beautiful elements you used for each of your words! Fantastic page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • spcoggs
      The simplicity and bold black type is striking. Grabbed my eye immediately.
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • Dady
      Love your page!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • CaroB71
      I’m in love with the simplicity of this page! It just shows how you can say a lot with minimal journalling and elements etc.
    • MrsPeel
      this one is a WoW wOw WOW thing to me!!!!! I know I saw it straight away the day you posted, but you know my impaired brain can;t take the detours or ends up confused...so, first of all, apologies x the delay in getting here, but time has not decrease the amount of love I have for your elegance and creativity in a minimalist way, which I find extremely difficult to master!!!!
      GORgeous, subtle in the elements side, as I said, elegant, without taking away from the concept!!!!
      As I couldn't then, and appropriately as the C&S challenge is running (what better time?!!???) I NEED to share this!!!!!

into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AmandaJ likes this.
    • AmandaJ
      @MrsPeel thank you so much! You comments always make me smile and blush a little!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm able to manage time a bit better now, Amanda, so I will be able to catch up with you a bit better soon... and you most definitely des4rve every word of praise!!!!!!
      AmandaJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).