cfile

Who am I ? (MOC day 6 Inspiration board)

Who am I ? (MOC day 6 Inspiration board)
cfile, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
Credits:
pixabay. com photo - new-york-1590174_960_720
ngd_downtown_brush, brush2, pp01, pp02
prd_bloom_1,2,3,4,5
prd_xoxo_camera, flaglabel_04, xoxo_staple
font: Majestric for ART, Lemon Tuesday for who am i, and High Tower text for list
jenn mccabe and ForeverJoy like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      right on! ;) love the city skyline in the background and the way you did your list. This is a really creative take on the Insp. board! love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      You know I am drawn to New Yorkers. I was telling my on this a few days ago, she says well when your dad and I were first married and I was pregnant with you we lived in a small flat over a Jewish deli for a few months waiting to go to Puerto Rico. My dad was navy. Anyway I was there in vitro. That is why I am drawn to you.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @AnneofAlamo awwww how sweet Anne! I am drawn to you too... your smile and personality!!! Xo
    • MrsPeel
      wOw Christa !!!!!! this is such an awesome take on that board!!!!!!!! my intention with mine was to go b&w but I got stuck, now with your talent for the blending and the creativity....you got this so so beautifully done!!!!!!!!! love how all the pieces come together and how clever to add the color dots...love that little camera....everything is perfection!!!!!!! <3
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I couldn't have more than one tab opened when I ca,me to comment before, so I c ouldn't post, but now I can (neighbours computer!!!) so I m sharing!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).