...white Duck.....
Credits:
Papers -> "and now " by Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/And-Now-Mini-kit.html

Elements -> " wind whispers" by Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wind-Whispers-mini-kit.html
KarenB likes this.
    • Amson
      I love the story. It is amazing how at times animals and birds are so flexible. Love the brushwork on your page.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      white ducks are so common where i grew up - so it's really fun to read this story about how you have just one on your lake. love all the icy blues and the beautiful reflection in the water!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JillW
      Love your take on the challenge - great journaling and perfect color choices!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cfile
      oh how sweet. great photo of your sweet little star white duck... love the reflective photo to coincide with the journaling and the lake. your choice of papers and elements are lovely and are a perfect match for the photo. beautifully scrapped! tfs!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the reflection of the duck in the water too. Lovely page with the soft blues like those of the lake.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I hesitate to say cute but that duck is just the cutest thing!beautiful choices of papers and elements.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      What a fun photo - love the cool and frosty feel to your photo and page! Thanks for playing!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a pretty duck, and I love the story! Beautifully scrapped with the blue papers and delicate elements. Love this! :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • elseepe
      so pretty and soft, and that photo is exquisite.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Beautiful story and photo!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).