Lynn Grieveson: Iced
Amber LaBau: Holly
One Little Bird: Shimmer
Sabrina Designs: Winter Joy
Forever Joy: Beautiful Dreamer
Mommyish: Sparkly Season
Lor, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • scrapsandsass
      What a gorgeous photo. Love this. Great use of spacing.
    • dailydwelling
      What a beautiful snow photo!!! I love the snowy background paper and the star button with the blue paint!
    • JillW
      Beautiful page!! Soft and pretty, just like the photo!!
    • bonnenuit
      Love the photo and the page!
    • fanon
      Oh wow!! This is just amazing! Beautiful design
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Gorgeous picture & I love how you scrapped it to really get the wintery feel.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so amazing!!!!! I came to this because is posted to the pre posted BYOC, (the product gallery, don't think you can see it?) but it stood out so beautifully I had to come look it up closer. The photo is so beautiful, the tree is unusual (at least to me, in these parts of the city) nd love the way the light & shade of the photo play with the backlground paper and the glitter/spray effect you made with the star. Great take on the template, the colors are so neatly combined and the layering behind the photo balances so beautifully with the strips of journaling...gorgeous page all together!!!!!!
    • scrappydonna
      gorgeous page!
    • carilyne
      @MrsPeel I don't know why it posted pre-BYOC I wasn't a CT then so I didn't do it. It is a Japanese Maple. And I love it. When it rains when the leaves are gone, the drops hang on branches (there are lots of them) and in the winter they freeze and it looks like jewels. Thank you for your other compliments I really love how it turned out. (And I'm a CT now so you might see me in the pre-BYOC gallery).
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous photo and gorgeous page, it really stands out in the gallery :) No, you didn't post in the pre BYOC CT pages.... it was in the BYOC product gallery, which comes for everyone in the drop down menu to add to more galleries, so it means that maybe a click you didn't realize it clicked the mouse sent it to that gallery also.... I remember thinking maybe it was a kit preview of a guest designer or something like that, then when I came to see it was your page ....which is a gorgeous one, so I stopped to comment... and this reminds me is BYOC this weekend and I haven;t gotten organized yet!!! now need sleep :) I saw you are with Cheryl , congrats :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carilyne
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    612px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).