White Christmas
lorryfach, Nov 3, 2014
Description:

Growing up in Florida, Christmasses with snow, sledding, snowmen, icicles... those were the stuff of movies! I was so jealous of all the fun those people in the movies seemed to be having. Snowmen, snowball fights... snow looked so awesome! Then I moved to Minnesota for college, and I got plenty enough winter to make up for the first 18 years of my life. Now, in Denmark, we have four seasons, they’re all of reasonable length, and honestly, I love each of them. Too much summer or too much winter? Been there, done that, no thanks. A little bit of everything is good. Sometimes we get a white Christmas, and it’s nice. Sometimes we don’t, and that’s nice too.

Advent Freebie by Sara Gleason; Frozen by Jacque Larsen available at The LilyPad; Elderberry (retired) by ForeverJoy Designs; New Perspective alpha (retired) by Pink Reptile Designs; Fonts: Simplicity
    • Hanazana1
      So soft and beautiful!!
      Lovely journaling!! We have 4 seasons there in Czech as well, but as I remember last 10 Christmas was without snow :(
    • amandac
      Oh wow! I am sooooo jealous! This is fabulous, great journaling and lovey ellies!
    • buzinettescrap
      love love love ! this picture is really beautiful and love the little bear here !
    • Nemla
      I love your page, it is making me home sick ,but I still love it !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: