KAPOH

White-Carnation

White-Carnation
KAPOH, Dec 9, 2019
Description:
This is my second favorite flower. It came about because it was the central theme (and possibly the title) of an episode of an old TV show, which I've long since forgotten. I love the scent and the hardiness of the flowers. This is an ATC. CREDITS: PHOTO by twinsfisch on Unsplash; FONT: Hamilton; KIT: "Destination Adventure" - Pink Reptile Designs; JOURNALING: from "The Flower Expert"
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Another beautiful photo to illustrate your second favorite flower. I love the soft green you've selected to accent your ATC.
    • wombat146
      Another gorgeous ATC with another lovely flower! I adore the scent of carnations and have found raggedy old plant right up the back of my garden, under a lot of weeds! It's a pretty speckled light pink and the scent is divine! Beautifully designed page and love the soft green accent with your frame and text, simply lovely!
    • mcurtt
      This looks so fragile and lovely. Great color combinations. Pale gray, lavender, green.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).