Where Did Time Go?

Where Did Time Go?
Pachimac, Feb 4, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies Zinnwaldite BYOC Paperie and Collage Bits and Media Artistry
Karen and dotcomkari like this.
    • cfile
      Susan, she is darling.. I love your page with Rachel's new collection and how it is left justifed and layered and scrapped . shadows are perfect too.. I love the small cluster at the to right.. really balances your page. Wonderful!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @cfile Awww, thanks. I can't even fathom that the little girl in that picture is going to be 19 on the 11th!!!!!! It happens sometimes to me, but this page just came together in about 15 minutes!! It took longer to resize and upload it than scrap it! I love it when it just happens organically like that!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Pachimac Oh wow.. 19... beautifully done.. sometimes it scraps quick.. other times I agonize over a page for hours lol :) Love this!
    • Pachimac
      @cfile The page with my husband at the Grand Canyon took me literally 6 hours - and I agonized over every little thing. It's amazing how the muse comes and goes, eh?
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Pachimac :) I saw you mention that re the grand canyon.. re blending if you need some help let me know as I read you don't do it often. That page of your hubby was awesome though :)
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @cfile I would love any advice you can give me. I can't ever seem to pick the right brushes to get the effects I'm looking for!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Pachimac I use soft round brushes and canvas ones alot. I have a few tutorials I wrote and will pm you to hellp :)
    • Pachimac
      cfile likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Love this unusual composition along the side, very pretty use of the paints. Thank you for the lovely comments on Instagram :love
    • StefanieS
      Where did the time go indeed? Love the take on my challenge as Christa says wonderfully balanced, yet also pretty, feminine and evocative all at once.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    430.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).