When

When
JenEm, Apr 29, 2022
Description:
When Bundle by Lynn Grieveson
Blendy Brushes and Masks by Lynn Grieveson
Plant Your Story : Letters and Lessons (retired) by Sara Gleason

Journaling Reads:
My son, I look at this photo and find it hard to believe that it was taken almost sixteen years ago. I took the picture during one of our weekly visits to the construction site as we watched our new home being built. Here we are all these years later, and you are on the cusp of moving into your own home. How is it even possible that sixteen years have gone by? I have watched you grow up in this house, and we have made so many memories here together as a family. I am excited to see you spread your wings as you begin this new phase of your life. I see so much of my twenty-something year old self in you! I remember all too well my mother gently trying to offer guidance as I was about to spread my own wings. Back then I did not want to take advice from anybody, and thought I knew all the answers. It turns out I didn’t! You are such a giving, kind-hearted soul, and I love that you always see the good in people. At the same time, I worry that people will take advantage of you. When I offer suggestions as a mother, I am coming from a good place. I thought it might be easier to pen my thoughts, yet I find myself struggling for words. I do not want to tell you what to do. We are both adults and, as you will discover, adulting is hard. Life will teach you many lessons. Continue to learn and grow, no matter how old you are. I am so excited for you, even though I will miss your presence around here. The house will be very quiet without the sound of your guitar. As you spread your wings, I want you to remember that no matter how old you are, Dad and I are here for you. I love you, son.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).