trekmom

When You Wish Upon A Flower

When You Wish Upon A Flower
trekmom, Mar 28, 2023
Description:
I used the kit from A Whimsical Adventure called Some Where Over the Rainbow. I had been wanting to extract those flowers for ages, they sort of look like they are either singing or yelling.
AnjaDD likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so beautiful!! Amazing job extracting those flowers!! I think I prefer to see them as singing, although yelling is fun, too! The word strips are just perfect!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic Thank you, being Italian, I have a love for yelling, but we're not yelling, just talking because we're enthusiastic. My aunt Lil and her two sisters would be in the kitchen talking about sauce, oh boy, is WW3? Nope, that's our love language. The number one reason that I feel close to the Klingons in Star Trek. I tend to talk loudly because I am so animated and happy and need to tone it down. My mother and I both use our hands a lot when we talk also. Oh, by the way, thank you for your kind words on my page.
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty scene in your delightful collage
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      @trekmom I get it!! I'm adopted so I'm not sure of my heritage, but from your description, I think I'm Italian haha. I can't talk without my hands or yelling most of the time :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic I am curious to do a 23 and Me kit, but my mom did one and basically it said she was 90% Italian and 10% European, so clearly, I am those things too. My husband always told me his family was German, Swedish and English but his sister did a test and it came back as 85% Irish! That explains the blond curly hair for sure. Maybe I should talk my kids into taking a test and see what it says.
    • ajm
      Such a pretty page with beautiful sentiments. Great job with the extractions also!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      ajm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    A Whimsical Adventure
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).