bbachand

When it rains, it pours

When it rains, it pours
bbachand, Nov 12, 2017
Description:
November 2017 Photography Challenge
Credits: Just Jaimee Storyteller Oct 2017, Aug 2017
    • tkradtke
      Oh wow!! You were at that game? My husband and son were there just for the tailgate (my son applied to Michigan a few weeks ago... waiting to see now). They missed the rain at Michigan, but drove home to Chicago in it almost the entire way. Your photos really tell the story... love the addition of the radar screen shot!
      bbachand likes this.
    • jk703
      WOW what a game and photo! I LOVE that it's big and you included the weather mapping too!
      bbachand likes this.
    • Sokee
      We watched this game on TV..... My sister and her husband were at the game, but left just before the rains hit.
      I love your large title! and your journaling at the bottom at the angle!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @tkradtke It was crazy weather, that's for sure. I'm sure it was equally miserable to drive through. Good luck to your son. My son also just applied. Fingers crossed for both of them. :) @Sokee I think your sister and husband had the right idea to get out before the flood gates opened.
    • Tree City
      OMG! While that must have been VERY uncomfortable, you got a great photo--and great lo--out of it! :)
      bbachand likes this.
    • Karen
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @Karen Thanks, you made my day!! :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • Electra
      Terrific page! You are so creative to have showcased this photo is this way!!
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).