StacyC

Wheel Chair Amanda Web PM

Wheel Chair Amanda Web PM
StacyC, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
Kit used is Project Mouse by Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs. I had to resize and edit the journaling card for the lengthy paragraph. I made the template.
gardnwings likes this.
    • sahlink
      Ouch Poor Girl!!! This happen to my daughter, Sophie broken her foot (2 weeks before our Disney trip). It really makes you realize a different world having a wheelchair or scooter. You have to know where all the ramps are, where the sidewalk breaks, etc. It was difficult. But Disney still made is magical for her!! Wonder layout and great memory documented!!
      StacyC likes this.
    • CayliHussey
      Oh no! Our last trip my dad fell off a curb on Main Street and he ended up needing a wheelchair the rest of the trip. Not always easy getting through the crowds that's for sure! Love the story and the layout!
      StacyC likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      Oh my goodness! That's so sad! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Keep Calm and Play On card for telling this story. Its PERFECT!! Great scrap!
      StacyC likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    StacyC
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).