MrsPeel

WhatYouCantSee

WhatYouCantSee
MrsPeel, Sep 4, 2021
Description:
x Journaling Challenge
Jenn asked for journaling on something fun OR chaotic, but that could not be guessed or know without the journaling.
Here, what you can't see is that, at the very moment Sarita was taking the selfie (in the hotel in Malta, 2018) I was stressing, shouting at poor Nadia to bring Sarita back to our room... because they were going out to bars with some boys they met that afternoon at the swimming pool. Even though they were already 22yo, and I know them both to be extremely responsible... tsk tsk... not an option when we are in a different country miles away from home!!!!
NEW RELEASES ON SALE - SEPTEMBER BYOC is amazing!!!
Little Butterfly Wings : Serendipity Kit is 40% OFF this weekend
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Serendipity-digital-kit.html
The kit has :
Elements-Artsy Papers-Patterned & Solid Papers-& Journal Cards. I used them all here)
You can also get the individual products at 20% OFF but greater savings when you buy the kit.
The alpha Alpha is from
Just Jaimee : Storyteller BYOC 2021 September : Daily Life
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-BYOC-2021-September-Daily-Life.html
TFL!!!
valeriapiemonte likes this.
    • cfile
      gorgeous page.. Love this of Sarita. SO beautful.. I love the layered papers the paint and the large alpha title.. wonderful little clusters.. just a fabulous page Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      LOL.... ahh It doesn't show your Background " flapping " . She still looks composed and lovely ! Great page, I love all the layered elements, and your papers
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love your story. Doesn't every mother feel the same emotions in such a situation. Sarita looks lovely and your page is beautiful.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Nemla LOL she didn't;t know I was shouting.....not when she took the photo... I was in the room with my mum when Nadia came to pick up something...and I went off on a crazy because I had been calling their phones and they wouldn't pick up, I think it was 2 or 3 am, that was the day you came over first.
      @flowersgal Patsy thank you, and yes, a mother's heart breaks a million times!!!! I had one very scary experience when she was 14.... wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.... so I am very strict with stuff when we are not at home ...!
      thanks so much guys!!!!
      [​IMG]
      zinzilah and Nemla like this.
    • zinzilah
      I can sympathize and understand what went on inside your head. I panic if I don't know people my kids are with. Big hug. You are quite right, without your journalling one would think it's a serene selfie moment, nothing to it.
    • jk703
      Ha! I can totally envision this in my head! She's looking all pretty, taking a picture that looks all quiet and mom is on the side causing havoc! Love the page and the story behind it! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).