melidy, Feb 15, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Project Mouse | Fantasy - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Fairest One of All - Sahlin Studio

Scraplift of @bbachand's Me&You layout:
[​IMG]

Journaling Reads-
Mammy & Daddy spent a lot of time choosing your names. One of the things we wanted was for you both to have a connection to each other, long after you are married and have lives of your own. We decided to do that by starting both of your names with the letter “E”. Evelyn’s name was already picked out if we had a girl, and we had a boy name picked too but since we weren’t expecting twins, we didn’t have a second girl name picked out. We spent some time deciding on a name that we thought went well with Evelyn but also had it’s own individuality, and we finally settled on Emilia.

Evelyn Olivia - you were named after your Daddy’s Nana, you will never know her in person as unfortunately she is no longer with us but know she was very smart, encouraging, spirited and would do anything for her family.

Emilia Edith - you were named after your Mammy’s Nana, she too would do anything for her family and is one of the most generous souls you will come across. We hope these traits will be passed down to you both and having known you only a short time we are sure you will do them both proud.
JennFort, lcpereyra, KatrinM and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      so beautiful! COngratulations n your beautiful twin girls. They have beautiful names. I love reading the journaling too..so beautiful. TFS!
    • ElizabethW
      This is just gorgeous - the layout and those sweet babies!
    • ArmyGrl
      What great names! And how touching that both girls are named after Nannas'
    • bbachand
      What a beautiful layout and congratulations on your twins! What a lovely way to tell the story about their names and how they came to be. I'm a twin too (fraternal) and your layout just makes me so happy!!
    • spcoggs
      What precious little girls! Beautiful names.
    • lcpereyra
      perfect scraplift!
    • bestcee
      I love that you documented what their names mean, and the person behind them!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Feb 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    568.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).