What Bedtime? - Day 24

What Bedtime? - Day 24
Karen, Jan 24, 2019
Description:
MOC Pocket templates by Allison Pennington
Bad Mom Papers by Mommyish
Bad Mom Elements by Mommyish
Font: Pea Cynthia

journaling: This past summer is when I officially gave up on a bedtime for you two. You’d argue when I’d say it was bedtime and really... it didn’t matter. You usually had nowhere to go the next day. So I’d lamely say “don’t stay up too late” and then I’d go to bed. I have no idea how late you guys would stay up, but you loved it! Now even when you’re back in school, I let Cody decide when to go to bed (usually by 10 or 10:30 and I do try to steer Wyatt towards bed around 9:30.
southernmother likes this.
    • southernmother
      Everything tucked in the pocket is fabulous and I really love the font you used for your journaling! Perfect layout!
      Karen likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I never set bedtimes for my kids either. My daughters (now 17 and 15) pretty easily learned to regulate themselves and it hasn't been an issue since they were little (at which time we'd sometimes sleep in too late and we'd miss a homeschool event). My son (12) is currently struggling with getting himself to bed at a reasonable time and has had a lot of grumpy wake-ups in the last couple of months. It seems he's learning this later than his sisters because he had been such a homebody, this academic year is the first he's been active in classes and such. But learning by experience makes the lessons stick the best, and what better time for it than when they're still under parental support?

I like how your pocket holds word art -- mine too! -- and your column design.
      Karen likes this.
    • Sokee
      Yes...... it is a weird feeling when it comes to the time they go to bed later than we do! For those years when my children were in their teens and before they left for collage. We had a tv in our bedroom. Otherwise there was NO US TIME! Now that we only have Kurt left at home, and we never see him we took the tv out of our room. It still surprises me when I think back and realized how fast that time flew.....
      I love your journaling and all those scatter of bits here and there on your layout so your eye travels!
      Thanks for taking the time to play!
      Karen likes this.
    • *gina*
      Fantastic page - love your filled pocket and your journaling
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).