Kristin Aagard Healthy and Fit Velums
Kristin Aagard Sringtime Velum Title
Lynn Grieveson Daily Delight Alpha
Forever Joy Rise and Shine
Chelle's Creations CTR Missionary elements
LDS blog train Conference podium
MrsPeel and PLM like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh gosh Kirstine this is AMAZING!!!! so the LDS has like scraps retreats? how amazing!!!! (I maybe wrong as I can;t read properly but I think one of the jorunaling bts says something about scrap time? love everything here, the template is perfect, you interpreted perfectly, and the whole effort you made to go up a notch on scrapping the routine is just amazing!!!!! This kind of page is one of the things that make my heart sing about not only being a scraopbooker, but being here at this so talented Lilypad family.... gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous page!!!!![​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I love how you used the template to scrap each day's activities, it looks like you are going to be busy in the spring! Love this!
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel Cynthia you always have the most kind and sincere comments! Thank you! On my eighth block I have, "scrap afternoons and weekends when there is free time". There is an LDS blog train where scrap designers have church related freebies. I hope that clarifies your question - sorry about the confusion.
    • jennschultz
      How clever to think of using a circle for this page! It is fabulous!!
      knclark likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).