RebeccaH

Weekly Overview Planner Page

Weekly Overview Planner Page
RebeccaH, Jul 25, 2018
Description:
I have been tweaking my planning process for the past several months, and have landed on something that works for me finally... It allows me to keep work and personal in the same journal, but keep them separate and clear.
However, it takes me a lot of time to make each page every week... so I had a brainstorm... make them digitally and print them week after week. So far, it seems to be working well for me! Fingers crossed it's a good plan moving forward!

I always like to know how people use their planner pages, so if that's you too, I'll share. At the top of this one, I put a basic weekly calendar overview in the boxes. The big boxes in the center are to-do items and focus items/goals for the week for both work and personal. I check off finished items here, and carry forward any unfinished items to next week. The bottom is my habit tracking (I find it much more effective for me if I do it weekly instead of monthly), as well as a place to put things I need to capture that will be carried forward to future pages (that haven't been created yet).

Credits:
Wildflower Bundle and Artsy Bits by Lynne-Marie
font: Emily the Brush Demo
    • jenn mccabe
      this is gorgeous rebecca - i agree on the work / personal thing - you have what looks like a great set up - love the future/look ahead spot too! good luck with it!
    • JillW
      Over the top cool!! I have honestly never thought about using digital scrapbooking products on my planner like this! Thanks for the inspiration!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).