sberkan

Week 7 p1

Week 7 p1
sberkan, Feb 19, 2016
Description:
Using:
The Luckiest by Amber LaBau
Foundation by Memory Pockets Monthly (The Lilypad)
Winter White by HGD by Laurie Anne
Christmas Wish by Amber LaBau
Autumn Frost by Sahlin Studio
Dayspring by HGD by Laurie Anne
Photo Tabs: Weeks by Sahlin Studio
Counting the Weeks v2 by Amber LaBau
Spring's Promise Alpha by Amber LaBau
Typecast Alpha by Amber LaBau
Fuss Free: Freebie 161 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Fonts: Century Gothic, The SandraB

Journalling reads:
This winter has truly been the most agreeable winter that I can ever remember. There was a very short period where we actually had cold weather - maybe a week’s worth? Usually we have a substantial amount of snow, but even that was in short supply this year. We have had so many days that have felt like beautiful spring days that we didn’t even care whether or not the groundhog saw his shadow! There haven’t been any icy roads, which has made traveling and driving so much more pleasant. When I look at this balmy forecast for the next few days of February, all that I can think is....
    • chickypow
      This is awesome! I love love love your design here, the rounded corners rock! Great journaling too. It's been a mild winter here as well. thank goodness!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love this page! It is so out of the ordinary...and I am loving the cluster with the bird and I'm a weather junkie...just love love love it!!! Thank you so much for playing along with me!!
    • redplaid3
      It's just so sweet and lovely. I'm glad you're enjoying the winter.
    • gonewiththewind
      Love the wintry white colors here and how you used the screen shot. Awesome page!
    • barbaraj
      This page is really outstanding! Love all the unique things you did on it!
    • JenEm
      This is gorgeous! I so love your use of patterned papers and the creative way you have documented the weather. Your clustering and shadow work is so pretty. Love!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).