NancyBeck

Week-49-50_-2015-left

Week-49-50_-2015-left
NancyBeck, Dec 19, 2015
Description:

For credits, see the right hand side of this page set.

Thank you for looking! Nancy
Ga_L, KarenC and jenn mccabe like this.
    • kaphelps
      I so enjoy seeing your beautiful pages Nancy! These colors are so pretty and the simple cards really let the photos shine! I love your advent calendar - my boys loved the one I made and put out for years - sadly for some reason it didn't get put out this year... You may have motivated me to go dig up in the attic and find it! 
    • LBscraps
      Just gorgeous! The font that you are using for the week numbers - here, the forty-nine fifty - I'd love to know what it is!
    • Katherine B
      This side is GORGEOUS, too!
    • jenn mccabe
      i wanted to buy poinsettias but my daughter told me they were ugly and conned me into getting her a bonsai tree instead. (she is 14 and super opinionated!) i should have gotten both. i love how vivid the red is (of your flowers) and am slightly jealous ... the photo of the ladder is making me nervous. is that your daughter climbing up on there Nancy! yikes! love the gold background!!!
    • NancyBeck
      @LBscraps Thank you for your sweet comments. The font is actually a journaling card by One Little Bird called Weekly Editions. I positively love them myself. I tried to send you the link, but I'm having trouble with the store right now. If you can't find it when everything is back to norm let me know and I'll try again.
      LBscraps likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      @jenn mccabe You are such a sweetheart! Yes, that is my daughter and the window she's hanging the wreath in is on the second floor above our front door. The ladder is one of the extension types, let out to full length and the wreath is heavy, it's 5 ft. in diameter. Andrew sends it up to her on a pulley, but then she needs to disconnect it and lift it high enough to put it on it's hook. We've had it for 3 or 4 years now. We had to replace a lot of the ornaments on it this year because they were so weathered. Andrew can't go up there because he is too heavy for the extension ladder at that height. It's nerve wracking to watch!
    • kewl_jive
      Great pics! Love seeing your project.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    NancyBeck
    Date:
    Dec 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: